Friday 23 December 2011

You're The Light in My Life


As Plant Can’t Do Without Sunlight
I Can’t Survive Without You
I Really Need You By My Side
Though Against All My Pride
This I Can’t Deny No More
Your Presence In My Life
Lightens And Brightens My Life
That’s Why I Need You By My Side
And In My Life Now And Always
Because You’re The Light In My Life
You Are My Morning Dew
My Life Begins And End With You
I’ll Rather Choose Your Love In Lieu
Together We Can Be Always
Side By Side, Hand In Hand
My Dear! Me And You,
Yes! I Know It’s True
Just Me And You Together
This I Believe And Trust So Strong
Because You’re The Light In My Life
Every Day I Kneel And Pray
For Our Love To Grow,
To Sprout And Blossom So
Please, This Heartache Of Mine
Take Far Away From Me
Do Not Delay As I Lie In Wait
Cos’ You’re My Morning Dew
My Life Begins And Ends With You
The Darkness In My Life Disappeared
On Your Entrance Into My Life
Because You’re The Light In My Life

No comments:

Post a Comment